The Indiana Academy
2018 Nomination Form
Nominations must be submitted by March 15, 2018
The Indiana Academy recognizes achievements in scientific, artistic, literary, cultural and scholarly achievement and/or the philanthropic support of and service to Indiana’s private, non-profit colleges
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE NOMINATION BELOW
1. Members of The Indiana Academy and the designated members of the ICI Board of Directors are eligible to nominate candidates for induction into The Indiana Academy.
2. Nominations can be submitted using the online form found below or by downloading and completing a paper nomination using the editable form provided at 2018 NOMINATION FORM.
3. Nomination deadline: March 15, 2018.
4. Nominees must have distinguished themselves in scientific, artistic, literary, cultural and scholarly achievement and/or the philanthropic support of and service to Indiana’s private, non-profit colleges and universities; and maintained Indiana residence for a cumulative period of at least five years.
5. Sitting presidents or other staff members of Indiana colleges and universities, independent or public, are not eligible for nomination. However, individuals who have previously held such positions may be considered.
6. Membership in The Indiana Academy is not limited with respect to gender, color, race, religion, political affiliation or occupation.
7. The Indiana Academy Board of Regents will select candidates for induction.
If you need assistance, or have questions, please contact Independent Colleges of Indiana at 317-236-6090.