ICI Corporate Partners Program
The ICI Corporate Partners Program is designed to increase corporate donor support for ICI member colleges and universities, while at the same time assisting Indiana employers in building stronger working relationships with ICI member institutions. One-hundred percent (100%) of an employer's $5,000 annual contribution will directly benefit ICI students.
The ICI Corporate Partners Program can assist our corporate partners in recruiting some of Indiana’s best and brightest interns and graduates by:
- Maximizing their business awareness and exposure to Indiana’s 31 independent colleges and universities
- Networking with key ICI member college and university officials
- Reaching some of Indiana’s top student talent
- Being recognized as an ICI corporate partner
- Having the potential to work with professors and students on research collaborations.
The ICI President’s Council
The ICI President’s Council is made up of ICI corporate partners who have contributed to ICI at the highest giving level and receive extended benefits. Visit HERE
to find out more about this opportunity.
To learn more about the advantages and benefits of becoming an ICI Corporate Partner or member of the ICI President's Council contact ICI at 317-236-6090.