The recently established ICI Funds Program is a competitive grant award funding vehicle to support innovative initiatives in instruction and adminstration at Indiana's 31 independent colleges and universities. Support for the ICI Funds Program offers donors an additional opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact at one or more of our member institutions.
Value to donors:
- Accerlerates innovation within Indiana's 31 independent colleges and universities by supporting approved projects and initiatives that have yet to be funded.
- Allows donors to consult with ICI in creating their own specific ICI Funds program of interest.
- Allows donors to make gifts to existing ICI Funds programs.
- Gifts may be directed to a particular project taken from a pre-approved list of grant requests from member campuses.
- Gifts are leveraged through a grant awarding competition and donors are welcomed and encouraged to participate as a member of the grant award selection committee.
- 100% of philanthropic gifts support ICI students. Independent Colleges of Indiana does not deduct fees or place any administrative charges on philanthropic gifts.
The current list of funding opportunities include:
- ICI Tech Fund
- The Ball Venture Fund