State Road 933
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Phone: (574) 284-4587
A Catholic women’s college, Saint Mary’s offers you:
- Academic Excellence. Saint Mary’s College ranks among the nation’s top 100 liberal arts colleges in U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 annual guidebook.
- Real world opportunities. Study abroad in Argentina, Australia, Austria, China, England, France, Italy, Ireland, Morocco, Spain, South Africa, or South Korea during the academic year, or choose from international study and service opportunities during summer and breaks in additional countries such as Ecuador, Honduras, Greece, and Uganda.
- Unique programs. Take advantage of options such as the dual degree in engineering with the University of Notre Dame, as well as student-designed majors.
- Outstanding faculty. Be mentored by faculty members in small class sizes, averaging 15 students, or collaborate on a summer-long research project.
- Leadership development and social responsibility. Be a leader in one or more of 70 clubs and student organizations. Participate in one or more of eight varsity and numerous intramural sports. Take advantage of the co-exchange program with the University of Notre Dame, participating in a variety of clubs and activities, including the marching band. Be among the 80 percent of Saint Mary’s students who participate in service work.
- Outstanding outcomes. The single-gender environment has been proven, in study after study, to foster confidence, ethical leadership, and strong academic success. Saint Mary’s alumnae include our own college president, a Broadway producer, a federal judge, a New York Times bestselling author, three congresswomen in the U.S. House of Representatives, and a groundbreaking researcher for the United Nations. Our students pursue graduate degrees at institutions such as Harvard, Stanford, and the University of Notre Dame. They receive Fulbright fellowships, Oxford internships, and service opportunities with the Peace Corps and Teach for America.
|Address||Notre Dame, IN 46556-5001|
|Application Deadline||Early Decision: November 15, Regular Action: February 15|
|Fall 2013 Enrollment||1,479 Undergraduate|
|Students Receiving Financial Aid||97%|
|2014-15 Annual Costs||$35,970 Tuition and Fees $10,930 Room and Board|
|Degrees Offered||Bachelor’s, Master's, Doctoral|