Collaborative Services - Agreement Guidelines
ICI negotiates mutually beneficial collaborative agreements with vendors on behalf of ICI institutions and similar consorita of independent colleges outside of Indiana. Sample Boilerplate MOU
- Are accessible to all ICI institutions who choose to participate voluntarily.
- Have the potential to benefit at least 10 ICI institutions and/or are currently benefiting at least 6 ICI institutions.
- Provide better prices and services than what any single institution can obtain for itself.
- Are between the vendor and member campus.
Benefits to Vendors:
- ICI promotes vendor agreements to ICI Member campuses and encrourages members to fully utilizie negotiated agreements.
- Vendors may send promotional materials to ICI campuses noting the ICI/vendor relationship.
- Vendor agreements can encompass other similar consortia outside of Indiana.
ICI assumes no financial responsibility for its members.Contact: Stephen Tarr at firstname.lastname@example.org