The Indiana CPA Society provides financial assistance to encourage accounting careers and promote financial activities for Indiana students. One such effort is the awarding of $56,000 in scholarships since 2002 to 60 students at independent campuses across the state through the Indiana CPA Educational Foundation.
- The student must be a resident of Indiana;
- attending an ICI member institution;
- pursuing accounting studies and classes that will lead to a major in accounting or its equivalent, with a career interest in the accounting and finance field;
- be a member of the Indiana CPA Society (student membership is free); and
- the student must be in good standing at his/her college/university and be entering their junior year of college after having completed four semesters of course work by the end of the current semester.
INCPA is headquartered in Indianapolis and serves as the statewide professional association for CPAs.
Click here for a printable copy of the 2017 application.
THE 2017 WINNERS ARE:
Sandra Granda -- Manchester University
Deborah Boruff -- Indiana Wesleyan University
Kelsey Kopf -- Saint Mary's College