Please join us for a special gala celebrating 50 years of the Indiana Academy and honoring inductees from 2020 and 2021.
Monday, October 18, 2021
Reception at 5:30 p.m., Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
The Columbia Club, Stardust Ballroom
121 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Tickets: $125 per person (includes valet parking)
Black Tie Attire
Eight new members will be inducted into The Indiana Academy at its 50th anniversary gala on Monday, October 18, in Indianapolis. This year’s honorees were recognized by the Academy for lifetimes of achievement and contribution to the state of Indiana.
The Academy annually inducts into its membership individuals who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in philanthropy, business, public service, advancement of the sciences, the arts, literature, culture, and scholarship in connection with Indiana’s independent non-profit colleges and universities.
Online registration has ended. You may still register for the gala by emailing your intention to attend and your entrée choice of either beef, salmon, or vegetarian to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, mail your $125 check made out to Independent Colleges of Indiana (memo “Gala”) to ICI, 30 S. Meridian Street, Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- Earl Goode, Chief of Staff, Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb
- Patricia S. Grant, Executive Director, Community Foundation of Wabash County
- William Shrewsberry, Founder, Shrewsberry & Associates, LLC
- Max Siegel, Chief Executive Officer, USA Track & Field
- Dennis E. Bland, President, Center for Leadership Development
- Sara Busche Cobb, Vice President for Education, Retired, Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- John Dunn, Chairman and CEO, Dunn Hospitality Group
- Linda White, Chief Administrative Officer, Deaconess Henderson Hospital