Among ICI’s advocacy initatives are:
Student Lobby Days
During each long legislative session, ICI invites students from ICI institutions to Student Lobby Day. This event is an opportunity for students to learn who their local legislators are and thank them, either by writing a card or meeting them in person, for supporting state financial aid.
ICI Day @ the State House
ICI Day @ the Statehouse is an opportunity for the presidents and other representatives from ICI institutions to meet and greet Indiana legislators. They thank them for supporting state financial aid and fill them in on what’s happening at each of their institutions.
- Transform the internal processes by which private colleges perform their work.
- Reduce prices for services and/or goods through leveraged contracts.
- Improve the business terms and surrounding services with commonly used vendors.
- Simplify purchasing processes and reduce time to research and implement new services and programs.
- Nurture an environment for campus collaboration beyond that measured in dollars – administrative staffing and overhead, quality of academic programs.
To request vendor contract details, please contact:
Vice President for Strategic Collaboration
Independent Colleges of Indiana
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program
The Indiana Academy
STEM Teach III
Private College Week
Private College Week is a chance for you and your family to imagine your future at any one of Indiana’s 30 private, nonprofit colleges and universities. This year, Private College Week takes place July 15 through 19.
ICI Counselor Tour
Scholarships & Grant Administration
Indiana Academy Class of 2019